Now that we’re heading into spring and the flowers (and hopefully soon the sun) are blooming, I can’t help but think that a change in the weather should be celebrated with a fun afternoon pampering yourself or enjoying getting pampered with friends.
Especially after that record rainy March!
Lucky for us, Thirst is right on the RiverPlace Esplanade, a beautiful location and near some of the city’s best businesses – all that can give you a boost into Spring!
Here’s our prescription for the perfect relaxing and pampering afternoon on the RiverPlace Esplanade –
grab a friend!
- 12:30 pm - Start out with a delicious latte or chai at Bean & Tree - Featuring Stumptown Coffee.
- 1:00 pm – swing by Thirst’s Cellar Room where you can taste wines by six revolving featured wineries.
Open 1 – 7 pm Wednesday – Sunday. Get a light bite to eat if you want – artisan cheeses, olives, salami.
- 2:00 pm - Book a facial or massage at Portland Spa & Boutique (Book early – they fill up!) I recommend the relaxing organic facial or warm stone massage and you’ll feel your worries melt away.
Get a treatment to make you feel ready to bare some skin for spring! Indulge a tan at the Spa’s Organic Bronze Bar and also check out Pink & White Nail Salon’s luxurious pedicure so your toes are ready for those strappy sandals.
- 3:30 pm - Once you’re relaxed and refreshed, scoot over to Mia’s Boutique to browse some of the chic clothing that they have. Locally owned, stylish, fun and unique.
- 4:30 pm – Packages in hand, the perfect ending to any day features a glass of wine, appetizer and dinner, so walk over to Thirst Bistro. Soak up the sun on our patio and enjoy our happy hour specials. Get a wine flight and share our famous hot crab dip or baked brie. Stay for dinner and get our seared ahi, pulled pork on truffled polenta or delicious ceviche. Finish with our decadent chocolate bread pudding with caramel sauce. Make a reservation!
Enjoy one of Portland’s best neighborhoods – The RiverPlace Esplanade!
We suggest making reservations well in advance for most of the above activities so the businesses can take extra special care of you!